Express Employment Professionals is recruiting for a Corvallis, OR Business. They are looking to add a new Payroll/ Billing Specialist. This is a great Opportunity for someone who wants stability in a professional and fun/positive team environment! Ideal Candidates will have background in payroll and have a high level of integrity/ work ethic.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Address payroll discrepancies and answer payroll-related inquiries.
• Processing payroll for approximately 65 Employees.
• Manages the configuration, maintenance, modification, operation and implementation of all payroll
• coordinates and responds to department representatives and employees about data entry and questions related to monthly payroll processing
Pay: $19.00- 21.00 DOE
Schedule: 30 – 35 hrs per week Monday – Friday Could be 4 out of 5 of these days.
What we look for in a payroll/ Billing specialist:
• Demonstrated expertise in using spreadsheets and computerized financial systems and other computer program applications.
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, and the ability to get along well with coworkers and external agencies and maintain effective work relationships.
• Strong knowledge in Accounts payable/ Accounts receivable.
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.AlbanyOR@ExpressPros.com
Call our office 541-967-3600
Visit our office 2250 14th Ave. SE Ste A. Albany, OR 97322
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we're ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual's qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.