Koopman Consulting is looking for a full time bookkeeper/administrative assistant to join our accounting/payroll services team.
Qualified applicants must be proficient in Quickbooks Desktop and are comfortable working in a multiple client environment. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position. The ideal candidate should be a skilled communicator, multi-tasker, reliable and committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
• Must be advanced in using QuickBooks Desktop
• Proficient in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, bank reconciliations, general bookkeeping.
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel Preferred
• Experience in reception and client services
• Committed to the protection of confidential client information
• Ability to multi-task
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Vacation, Sick Leave & Holidays
• Contribution to a Qualified HRA for Health Insurance Premium Reimbursement
Please email your reply to this job posting. Attach your resume (including references) and a short cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers