compensation: $11.25-$12.50 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client is a premier provider of targeted specialized insurance products in North America and selected other markets. They are looking for multiple Customer Service Representatives to work in their Call Center in their Albany, OR location. This is a contract to hire role after 90 days with a great long term career path potential.
• Support the organization's extended warranty contracts by providing superior customer service to customers who have purchased an extended warranty contract for wireless cell phone handsets
• Collect pertinent information from the customer over the phone
• Process and determine insurance coverage on each claim by examining forms, policies, and other records as provided by claimant and other agencies or resources
• Receive and answer customer questions and resolve customer concerns relating to claims, warranties, and product servicing
• Coordinate service for customers using various providers to resolve the customers' concerns
• Settle claims according to insurance policy provisions
• Maintain and update customer account records as needed
• Forward suspected fraudulent and questionable claims to appropriate personnel
• Coordinate with immediate supervisor or other personnel as needed to resolve claims and issues not of routine nature
• Attend workshops, seminars, and other training sessions to maintain and update product knowledge
• Maintain professionalism with all contacts, both internal and external
• Perform other job duties as directed by supervisor
• Must have an understanding of how to use computers and computer systems (Microsoft Office, basic navigation skills, multi-tasking, etc.) Examples: how to turn on a computer, minimize the screen window, open window explore, etc.
• Solid customer service background, a positive attitude
• Strong communication skills (especially verbal)
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
• Call center experience is a plus
• Fast learner
• Training will be provided during regular business hours
Call Center Hours of operation:
Monday – Sunday, 6:00am – 9:00pm
Shift Differentials – We will increase the employees pay by 10% after training for the following shifts worked:
1. M-F shift's starting at/after 12:00P
2. Any hours worked Saturday and Sunday
*A lot of overtime will be offered*
Interested candidates should respond directly to this posting.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers