Linn County CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) is offering a brand new Basic Training Academy. The Academy is over 30 hours long offering information and educational training in a variety of subjects including:
* Disaster Preparedness
* Fire Suppression & HazMat Information
* Medial Triage
* Disaster Medical Treatment
* Light Urban Search & Rescue
* CERT Organization & Leadership Skills
* Disaster Psychology
* Hands-on activities, question / answers, group discussions
* and more ...
At the end of the Academy, you will be able to help yourself and others safely both during and after a disaster.
Remember, you can be part of the solution.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers