favorite this postEvening Grocery Merchandiser - 3rd Shift (Corvallis)hide this posting
compensation: $12/hr employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Evening Grocery Merchandiser - 3rd Shift
*This route covers Junction City, Corvallis, Albany, Sweet Home and Lebanon and Newport.
Job ID: 18-0101
Looking for an exciting career with dependable work?
RMSI is the leading professional retail merchandising company in the US with over 12,000 employees and growing every day. With over 16 years of experience, we take pride in providing our customers superior service and executing their marketing plans on time with excellence! Our company success is attributed to our associates who value honesty, integrity, pride and commitment to quality and service. Join our company and be a part of our winning team!
What does an Evening Grocery Merchandiser do? Evening Grocery Merchandisers - 3rd shift for RMSI/TNG, on a daily basis, will be asked to do the following:
• Add, move or reallocate shelving, so that the products are displayed properly. This may include the use of power tools.
• Remove merchandise from shelves and Restock shelves with new products.
• Place merchandise in the proper location using the updated planogram - Move merchandise from one location in the store to another area.
• Determine the "discontinued" products and neatly place in boxes, remove from the floor and place in a pallet in the backroom - Labeled "Discontinued".
• Use the schematic to ensure proper product visibility from the customer's point of view.
• Constantly act in a safe manner and bring to the Team Lead/Supervisors attention if an area may not be recognized as safe.
• Place new pricing stickers on the shelves.
• Timely attendance and appropriate conduct.
• Log-in and out of the time entry system to ensure proper pay.
The Traits/Skills for this job are:
• Perform physical tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, climbing stair/ladders and standing on concrete for long periods of time.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times, be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
• Must be able to work late/overnight night and early morning shifts.
• Prior merchandising experience would be nice but not required.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Reliable form of transportation - the new employee will need to get to and from different store locations from night to night.
• Strong attention to detail with a desire to get things completed correctly and in a timely manner.
• Ability to read a planogram (We will teach you) and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
Hourly Pay Rate: $12/hr
There's more, we provide....
• Competitive Pay
• On-the-job paid training
• No Weekend or Holiday work
RMSI is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer