compensation: Dependent on experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Southern Oregon area Cattle Company looking for Ranch Hands starting this spring with a minimum duration through November. Salary will be dependent on experience, and all levels are encouraged to apply. Part time, Full time and Contract opportunities are available at multiple sites.
QUALITEIS WE WANT:
• Dependable team players.
• Livestock experience or desire to learn - willing to train the right candidate(s)
• Self-motivated, but can take direction and coaching.
• Creative problem solvers, open mind to industry innovation.
• Mechanic and electric skills (diesel, hydraulic, PTO, water pumps, ect.)
• Welding experience.
• Flexible schedules.
• A good attitude and a sense of humor.
** CDL and truck experience a plus!
** Willing to travel to external job sites for up to 2 weeks also a plus.
• Operating and hauling heavy machinery.
• Handling and herding cattle via quad, drone and on foot.
**Advanced horse skill contracting is available during the summer/fall but requires a flexible schedule for traveling across state
• Loading cattle in stock trailers and hauling in ¾ ton pick-ups with manual transmissions.
• Equipment maintenance (pumps, tractors, quads, ect.)
• Property and Building maintenance (fence, corals, barns, ect.).
• Managing irrigation rotations.
** Opportunity for growth over time
Interested applicants should send us a resume that includes:
• Work experience
• Skill set
• AT LEAST one non-family professional reference
Interviews will begin immediately and be carried out through March or until all positions have been filled.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers