PuroClean Certified Restoration is seeking a full-time Mitigation Technician to perform restoration/mitigation services with a high level of customer service and workmanship.
• Removal of unwanted water, smoke/soot, contaminates, odor
• Cleaning of structures and household goods
• Removal of flooring, sheetrock, insulation
• Moving and setting up drying equipment
• Monitoring drying process
• Building containments
• Moving furniture and Packing Contents
• Stocking vehicle
• and more...
Must be able to:
• Lift 50 pounds
• Able to wear respirator, and protective clothing
• Go onto roofs, into attics, crawl spaces, work off of ladders
• Great customer service skills, professionalism, presentable, friendly, positive attitude, respectful
• Use hand tools, basic power tools, and proficient at reading a tape measure
• Be hardworking
• Be on time, dependable
• Be on-call (Usual work hours are between 8am and 5pm Monday - Friday, but we do take emergency calls afterhours and on weekends, you must be able to work when needed. There will be rotating on-call shifts.)
• Able to work until job is complete
• Work as a team, be able to follow instructions from a team leader
• Clean background check and driving record
• Reliable transportation
• Valid driver's license
• Updated vaccinations
• To gain IICRC certifications
• To gain various construction skills
• Growing company with many opportunities for advancement and personal growth
If you have previous experience and/or certifications you may qualify for the Lead Technician position.
Start $13.00 / hour. Starting rate depending on experience.
Raises will be given as you demonstrate your skills, experience, and value to the team.
Please email resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers