compensation: $15.00 per hour, paid holidays, one week of paid Personal Time Off (PTO) employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Accounts Receivable Specialist
• 1 year’s experience working with QuickBooks
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to problem solve and work efficiently
• Good interpersonal relations skills
• Establishing good relationships with customers
• Processing payments received from customers
• Sending monthly statements as necessary
• Handling questions or complaints
• Investigating and resolving discrepancies
• In addition, the candidate may be asked to cover other office duties
• Flexible between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Wednesday, 10 to 20 hours.
• $15.00 per hour, paid holidays, one week of paid Personal Time Off (PTO).
Applicants and employees of BlueSun, inc. will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local legislation.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities