compensation: DOE less value of Apartment $20 - $22 per hour employment type: full-time job title: Maintenance Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
3 Point Property Management is looking to hire a dynamic maintenance technician for a 70+ apartment unit apartment building in the Albany/Corvallis area. Team members should be good at interacting with current and prospective renters. They should have good organizational, time management and computer skills. Team members must be self-motivated and possess the ability to handle stressful situations, while both diffusing them and making quick decisions when needed. Team members must be available for on call situations and weekends, while living on-site.
• Possess valid driver's licenses and a reliable vehicle with proof of auto insurance coverage
• Have their own tools and have the necessary skills to use them proficiently
• Be on call and be able to work weekends
• Have a minimum of 1-3 years of previous residential property maintenance experience
• Be able to pass a full background check, including drug, rental, criminal and financial
• Be good at interacting with current residents
• Be familiar with fair housing regulations
• Be self-motivated
Maintenance duties include, but are not limited to:
• Live On-Site
• Apartment Turnovers
• Deck Repairs
• Fencing Repairs
• Light Painting
• Light Plumbing & Electrical
• Emergency Calls
• Appliance Repairs
• Overseeing Vendors
• Purchase materials and coordinate purchase orders with On-Site Manager
All occupants (18+) must pass screening prior to start date.
Please reply to this ad to apply by sending your cover letter, resume and salary requirements as PDFs. Inquiries without resumes will not be considered. Please, no phone calls. Thank you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.