QR Code Link to This Post
Corvallis Transit Is Hiring Full Time CDL Shuttle Drivers In Corvallis, OR
**Make $24.13 Per Hour- $5,000 Sign On Bonus 100% Paid Health Benefits**
Valid CDL B License w/ Passenger Endorsement REQUIRED
Our mission is to provide the best-in-class transportation solutions to our valued passengers at Corvallis Transit, while maintaining the highest standards of safety, integrity, innovation, professionalism and performance. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace in which all of our employees are treated with dignity, respect and have every opportunity to build a rewarding career in a courteous and collaborative work environment.
What We Offer:
- Starting Pay at $24.13 Per Hour
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- 100% Paid Health Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Full Time Position
- 401K Benefit
- Paid Time Off
- Company Uniform Shirts Provided, also a Uniform for Additional Items Needed
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Safely transport passengers to their destinations throughout the City of Corvallis.
- To learn and follow rotating city bus routes accurately & on time to increase ridership
- Completes pre-trip and post-trip process & paperwork as required on a daily basis.
- To maintain a positive professional attitude as part of a team environment.
- Meet all company and DOT requirements.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Class B CDL with Brake and Passenger Endorsements, an Active DOT Medical Card
- Clean Driving record (M.V.R)
- Excellent Safety & Performance records
- Must be able to work in all types of weather
- Must comply with all Company policies & procedures along with all state and federal
- medical qualifications & drug testing requirements.
- Comply with grooming, hygiene and uniform policies to maintain a professional standard.
- Flexibility with scheduling throughout the Monday-Sunday week.
- Work well individually
- Communicate well with other members of the team to increase efficiencies.
- Flexibility and ability to come in last minute a must!
Click here to Apply Online